lördag 13 juni 2015

Sweden Rock Festival day 3

Day three of Sweden Rock Festival opened with southern rockers Molly Hatchet. They were missing guitarist Dave Hlubek but still they were good. rocking as usual. Third time I have seen them and it is sad that I cannot see them more often.
Next I wandered over to lie down and see Alestorm. Not that interesting and quite boring. Rock Goddess I saw two songs by and decent but nothing captivating.

Manfred Mann's Earth Band were a surprise. Good musicians and very good. Very good to sit back and just enjoy the music. Unfortunately I didn't have time to watch them to the end as I had to go to the Molly Hatchet signing. The members of Molly Hatchet were very nice to talk to.

Blackberry Smoke were good as usual. Good music and songs.
I saw Wolf last time at Sweden Rock and they were good but not excellent as the last time I saw them.  Missed a couple of songs I wished they should have played.

Backyard Babies sounded good the more punk they played but I am a bit disappointed in the, Have heard so much about them.

Unfortunately I were forced to listen to three songs by Mötley Crüe while waiting for some people. So bad and bad and bad. Good that they will retire.




Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar